Cashless payment solution used at Ekstremsportveko!
Ekstremsportveko 2013 will be a Cashless festival. This is so that you can purchase quicker and that queues will be shorter.
Cashless is an electronic payment solution, which makes your shopping easier and quicker. The Cashless card itself is valid until 31.12.2013 and can be used at all Norwegian events using the Cashless solution throughout 2013. Visit www.cashless.no for an overview of all of these events.
You can purchase and top-up your Cashless card at special top-up stations throughout the arena.
The cost of the card is NOK 50,-.
You can also purchase the card in advance via www.cashless.no.
When purchasing items during the festival, the card is scanned by the Cash Register and the amount deducted from your balance. The transaction only takes a few seconds, saving you endless queues. Furthermore, if you have money left on your card at the end of the event – this can be refunded.
You can top-up the card as many times as you wish or check your balance anytime simply by visiting one of the top-up stations. There are many top-up stations within the arena and the top-up process is simple – so there’s no need to top-up more money than you think you’re going to use.
To refund your unused balance, you have to collect a refund receipt from a top3-up station before you leave the arena! Register the receipt at www.cashless.no in order to transfer the funds back to your account.
A refund receipt can only be obtained with a valid Cashless card (a card purchased this year). Unused balance can be refunded as long as the card is valid, and an additional 4 years after the cards validity period runs out (not valid for cards purchased BEFORE 01.01.2013).
Basic instructions for topping up your card at a Top-up station:
1. Place your card in the card reader of the station.
2. Select how much you would like to credit to the card.
3. Place your bank card in the bank terminal as instructed.
4. Enter your PIN Code and press OK
5. Wait until the amount is transferred to your Cashless card – this can take a couple of seconds.
The card can be topped up as many times as you wish during the event.
Basic instructions for refunding unused balance to a Norwegian account:
1. Place your card in the card reader of the station
2. Select the button “Refusjon” on the display
3. Collect the receipt written by the register
4. The receipt contains your card number and a refund code connecting the remaining amount to YOU – so take good care of the receipt and your card
5. Register your card number and the refund code from the receipt at www.cashless.no and refund the amount back to your Norwegian account
If you have forgotten to collect this receipt – you can visit www.cashless.no, register your card and follow the on screen instructions for manual refunding.
Basic instructions for refunding unused balance to a foreign account:
1. Collect a refund code from a top-up station before you leave the arena – like described above
2. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with all of the details on this receipt and the IBAN, SWIFT/BIC code for your bank account (these are obtainable from your bank).
Lost cards – with or without balance will not be replaced.
See www.cashless.no for terms and conditions for Cashless.