Address: Bømoen Leir, 5705 Voss. For map, please click here.
- Shared house – 4 beds per room
- Shared dorm – 8 beds per room
- Tent spot
- Caravan spot
Houses will be allocated on site, if you are a group of friends, we will do our best to place you in the same house.
Facilities – what’s included
Sanitary blocks with showers and toilets (all houses have their own showers and toilets)
Free bus shuttle
Dedicated barbecue areas
Drying facilities to dry your equipment/clothing (all houses and dorms have their private drying area)
The Festival Camp is located at Bømoen Leir, close to Kayak Voss and Skydive Voss. The area is situated close to the Raundalen river, and also offers great biking/hiking trails. The festival camp consists of several houses where you can book a bed, in addition to a lovely field of grass for you to camp at. To get here from Voss, drive towards Granvin, take a left direction Mjølfjell, and then a right direction Bømoen. The festival camp can be reached by foot, bike or by car from downtown Voss. There will be signs to guide you to the camp from downtown Voss.
Our Festival Camp opens Friday June 21st at 16:00.
Check in is at the main entrance every day from 09.00 – 22.00. All guests must have checked out by 15:00 Sunday June 30th.
- Shared house – 4 beds per room – NOK 1990 per person for the whole week (or 1200 for a half week)
- Shared dorm – 8 beds per room – NOK 1550 per person for the whole week (or 990 for a half week)
- Tent/caravan spot week- NOK 700 per person
- Tent/caravan spot volunteers – NOK 350 per person for the whole week
- Power outlet (caravans) – NOK 250 (can be purchased on site)
Please note that the discounted price for volunteers is not possible to book online, prior to the event. Simply show up at our Festival Camp, and we will arrange your stay there.
Please note, Ekstremsportveko is not responsible for your personal belongings. Always lock up your valuable equipment or carry it with you if you leave the camp.