Location: Work from home and various sites as and when required.
Job-type: Volunteer, consultant, or paid part-time position for the right candidate.
Application closing date: Wednesday, 30 September 2020.
Are you motivated to create a better experience for others? Would you like to be a key member in creating fun and exciting activities for our crowd? Do you get a buzz from planning activity and seeing it come to life?
We are looking for an activity coordinator to plan, developed, and help to market the activities we offer. Ekstremsportveko got activities for people of all ages in addition to the festival, sports, and competitions. This is something we have seen an increasing interest in recent years, and therefore want to develop the activity segment for the various target groups at Ekstremsportveko. If this sounds like something you can do, then you might be our new Head of Activity.
The key responsibilities will be:
- Lead on the development of activities both new and old.
- Managing the implementing of activities in a good way and working within a budget.
- Working with the leadership team to ensure all activities, sponsors, volunteers, and partners have the activity information needed.
- Forging relationships with the activity partners and sponsors to secure the best deals.
- Develop and conduct an annual survey of participants and activity stakeholders to understand where the organization is performing well and can improve.
We think you might have some competence and experience with this:
- Experience of working in festivals or sports events.
- Active and have an interest in sports and outdoor life.
- Satisfactory computer skills.
- Good English skills.
- Class B driver's license and a laptop.
- Structured, independent, and take responsibility.
- Good mood.
- Be solution-oriented and creative in stressful situations.
- Like to have a varied working day.
- We’re looking for people who love using “we” instead of “I” and are strong team players.
- Festival pass.
- Unique work experience.
- A network of awesome people.
- Reasonable expenses paid.
- Free coffee.
We also strive for that great balance of being a team that feels like a family. That means we share feedback regularly, support each other’s self-improvement efforts, and take mistakes as opportunities to learn together. Joining Ekstremsportveko is an opportunity to border on an organization with massive scope for impact, backed by an engaged leadership team driven by passion and purpose.
If this is you or someone you know, we would love to hear from you!