Location: Work from home and various sites as and when required.
Job-type: Volunteer or internship.
Application closing date: Wednesday, 30 September 2020.
Are you passionate about the environment? Interested in making an impact? Want or have experience in energy conservation and sustainability? Then this opportunity may be for you.
The Head of Sustainability will support the leadership team to develop new and creative ways to reduce Ekstremsportveko's footprint on the environment. Helping out to set the agenda, implement, and embed a holistic sustainability strategy into the organization's DNA. Focusing the organization towards targets around sourcing, welfare, environment, & community engagement.
We think the responsibilities will look something like this:
- Shaping and delivering sustainability work to sports and the festival part.
- Create solutions and services that cover at least three of the UN Sustainability Goals.
- Creating operational metrics, tracking and managing delivery timelines, and communicating progress to internal stakeholders.
- Championing sustainability to drive change cross-functionally.
We think you might have some experience with this (or want to learn):
- Experience in implementing sustainability programs for food and beverage businesses in-house or in consultancy.
- Technical knowledge on topics such as packaging, waste, energy, and natural resources, as well as responsible sourcing.
- A strategic thinker, with the ability to influence senior leaders.
- A self-starter who is willing to be hands-on and operational.
- Structured, independent, and take responsibility.
- Good mood, and solution-oriented.
- Like to have a varied working day.
- We’re looking for people who love using “we” instead of “I” and are strong team players.
- Festival pass.
- Unique work experience.
- A network of awesome people.
- Reasonable expenses paid.
- Free coffee.
We also strive for that great balance of being a team that feels like a family. That means we share feedback regularly, support each other’s self-improvement efforts, and take mistakes as opportunities to learn together. Joining Ekstremsportveko is an opportunity to border on an organization with massive scope for impact, backed by an engaged leadership team driven by passion and purpose.
If this is you or someone you know, we would love to hear from you!
Send Application and CV in Norwegian or English to:
Head of Sport
Head of Marketing
Aud Helen Singstad