Location: Voss and various sites when required.
Job type: Paid part-time job for the right candidate.
Application closing date: 15th December 2022
Do you create excitement among volunteers? Are you motivated to create a better experience for others? If this sounds like something you can do, you might be our new Head of Volunteers.
Our volunteer team is our most valuable asset and the most significant resource. Without them, the festival will not function, so it’s essential that our volunteers feel encouraged and inspired. A big part of the job as Head of Volunteers will be to take care of volunteers' well-being and be the connector. A facilitator that creates results through others. You are innovative and know how to recruit, reward and retain a good bond with them.
The key responsibilities will be:
- Lead the development to recruit, reward, and retain volunteers.
- Increase the diversity of volunteers to ensure the organization draws talent from the broadest pool available.
- Lead on volunteer wellbeing, acting as the first point of contact for volunteers and reporting to the leadership team on volunteer wellbeing.
- Develop and conduct an annual survey of volunteers to understand where the organization is performing well and can improve.
We think you might have some competence and experience with this:
- One year or more experience managing a team or working with volunteers.
- Satisfactory computer skills.
- Good English skills.
- Class B driver's license and a laptop.
- Structured, independent, and take responsibility.
- Good mood and enjoy talking to people.
- Be solution-oriented and creative in stressful situations.
- Like having a varied working day.
- We’re looking for people who love using “we” instead of “I” and are strong team players.
- Festival pass.
- Unique work experience.
- A network of awesome people.
- Reasonable expenses paid.
We also strive for that great balance of being a team that feels like a family. That means we share feedback regularly, support each other’s self-improvement efforts, and take mistakes as opportunities to learn together. Joining Ekstremsportveko is an opportunity to border on an organization with massive scope for impact, backed by an engaged leadership team driven by passion and purpose.
If this is you or someone you know, we would love to hear from you!
Send the Application and CV in Norwegian or English to: