The sign-up for Enduro MTB race is closed. You still have a chance to enter the competition, meet at Befal messe at Bøenmoen leir/Direction festival camp @ Join the athletes meeting, and you might earn your spot! If you have any questions, please contact the head of Enduro MTB Race firstname.lastname@example.org / +47 498 99 986
The race includes three speed-sections on various trails nearby town. We welcome all level of riders and will open up 2/3 trails the day before. All competitors will receive maps sent by e-mail.
Maximum 75 competitors.
Mandatory athletes meeting: Old officers mess at Bømoen leir(new festival camp) Sunday at 7 PM.
Raceday: information through e-mail and mandatory pre-race meeting.
For more info contact: Felix Sieling E-mail: email@example.com
– All riders are self-sufficient and carry off the mountain what they brought in. Leave only foot- and tiretracks.
– Use of one bike and one bike only (full suspension recommended )
– Extra gear should be taken with the racer in a suitable backpack
– Backpack should include a spare inner-tube, pump, multitool, first aid kit, food and beverages, extra/warm clothing (no mass start = waiting)
– Helmet of choice (either full face or regular)
– Padding. Knee is mandatory, rest as preferred.
– Eye protection: goggles or glasses.
– The organisers may deny entry if they deem equipment unsafe.
Girls Junior 12-17
Boys Junior 12-17
Women Senior 18+
Men Senior 18 +