SIGN UP IS FULL
Welcome to one of the most awesome kick-starters you can get at Ekstremsportveko. On Monday 28th of June, the boat «Future of The Fjords» will depart from Flåm, in one of the world's most beautiful playgrounds, Nærøyfjorden.
We promise you entertainment from the air, water, and land with an unforgettable view from the Vekocruise during the boat trip along the fjord to Odnes. It will be served delicious food and drinks, accompanying chill vibes from DJ Boge.
If you are a skydiver, speedflyer, or death diver you will get the opportunity to play from land, water, and in the air to become the life of the party.
Info for athletes - Required to read
We will facilitate and arrange logistics for these three sports:
- Skydive - needs demo license 2
- Speedflying - For SPG 2 and SPG 3 pilots with limited experience, permission to participate will have to be granted by head of safety SPG.
- Freestyle/death diving
NB! There are limited spots for athletes for this event, so make sure you have check recommended level to sign up. All sports athletes must have:
1. An Athlete pass.
2. Pay for transport fee for the boat from the fjords (the fee for transport will be added in the sign up).
3. Skydive will have an additional innhopp fee that's need to be paid at Skydive Voss, a minimum of 250 NOK in depositum.
4. Skydivers need a demo licens 2.
5. Optional bus ticket: Bus ticket from Flåm to Voss. The bus will leave from Flåm 22.30 (300 NOK. Add-on product in the sign-up).
- The boat «Future of The Fjords» will depart from Flåm at 11.30 / 12.00.
- Athletes who want to participate in the event have their own schedules to follow.
For death divers: Athletes meet in Flåm at 10:30. Head of Lokst will provide more information closer to the event.
For Skydivers: Meet at Skydive Voss. All athletes must have a demo license 2 to join the innhopp to Odnes
Speedflyers: Bus transportation From Voss Tinghus 08.00 to the location where you will start your hike. The Head of SPG will deliver more information closer to the event.
- The boat will stop by the death diving location from 12:30-13:00. From 13.00 the death divers can join the boat on its way out towards Odnes.
- «Future of The Fjords» will continue towards the «main spot» - Odnes. The boat will be located here from 13.30 -16.30
- At Odnes, SPG / skydivers athletes will land. There will be 2 shuttle boats that goes between Odnes and «Future of The Fjords». Athletes are therefore able to go from shore out to the boat after landing.
- On the boat you will get music from DJ BOGE and food&drinks will be provided.
- Information for the audience: you can choose whether you want to hang out on the boat, or possibly get active with a sea kayak. Activity for the audience is arranged by Flåm
- «Future of The Fjords», departs from Odnes and should arrive back in Flåm by 18.00.
- When you enter Flåm, you're able to continue the party, join the BBQ and watch today's video 21:00 at Fretheim Hotel.
- NOTE! Athletes are able to book a return ticket for bus transportation back to Voss in the athlete sign-up. Online booking ahead of the event is required. The Bus will departure from Flåm around 22.30
- Skydive - Demo license 2 needed, life jacket mandatory (can borrow/rent at Skydive Voss)
- Speedflying - For SPG 2 and SPG 3 pilots with limited experience, permission to participate will have to be granted by TA, and a life jacket will be required.
- Death Diving - Experience with dødsing/cliff jumping
- Skydive: Voss skydive Club.
- Speedflying: Mandatory brief Sunday evening 27th of June 18:00. All athletes will get more information from the head of speedflying closer to the event. Hike and exit can change due to weather
- Death diving: Meet up in Flåm at 10.30. Contact Vetle Dirdral if needed: 452 95 915
REGISTRATION / SIGN UP
Registration opens: Open
Registration closes: Closes 26th of June.
NOTE! There is no weather day for this event. The event is not considered canceled unless all performances are canceled. This means that the boat/DJ will go as planned. If the weather affects your activity/sport we encourage you to join the event and have a day out on the fjord.
The Organizer reserves the right to cancel the event. The ticket will be refunded if the entire event is canceled. The Ticket Vendor’s fee is not refundable. If the event is canceled the Buyer cannot promote other claims than a refund under this provision.
Read more about the terms of purchase policy here: https://portal.ekstremsportveko.com/Home/Policy