The race includes three speed-sections on various trails nearby town. We welcome all level of riders and will open up 2/3 trails the day before. All competitors will receive maps sent by e-mail.
Information about the race day will be given through e-mail and a mandatory pre-race meeting.
- All riders are self-sufficient and bring back everything they brought to the mountain off the mountain. We only leave foot- and tire tracks
- Use of one bike and one bike only (full suspension recommended)
- Extra gear should be taken with the racer in a suitable backpack
- A backpack should include a spare inner-tube, pump, multitool, first aid kit, food and beverages, extra/warm clothing (no mass start = waiting)
- Helmet of choice (either full-face or regular)
- Padding. Knee is mandatory, rest as preferred
- Eye protection (goggles or glasses)
- The organizers may deny entry if they deem equipment unsafe.
Maximum 75 competitors
Mandatory athletes meeting
Girls Junior 12-17
Boys Junior 12-17
Women Senior 18+
Men Senior 18+
GPS coordinates: TBA
REGISTRATION / SIGN UP
Registration opens: TBA
Registration closes: TBA